top of page

Traveling Instructor 

images (1).jfif

Do you want to obtain the Utah/Arizona Concealed Carry Permit, but live Out of State?

I will travel to you !

This makes it so you don't have to find an Instructor in your area or travel long distances to get into a course so now its easy,  simple, and convenient for you to obtain a permit in your state.

What's Included ?

  • Utah Concealed Permit

  • Arizona Concealed Permit

  • Fingerprinting 

  • Passport Quality Photos

  • Hands on Training

  • Application Processing 

  • Copy's of Required Documentation 

  • Certified Instructor traveling to teaching in the comfort of your own home, or place of your choice.

  • Hand deliver application to BCI

What's Required ?

  • Must be 18 (or turning 18 within a year of taking the course)

  • Take a class from certified Utah Instructor

  • Pass an FBI background check with no felonies, or violent crimes

  • Submit completed application and pay state fees ($63.25 for non-residents)

  • Must have proof of citizenship if born outside of the United States

  • $150 Registration Fee

  • Minimum requirement of ten students.

For questions, comments or concerns. Please contact me / 801-815-3402

bottom of page